Daria Stefan & Lucian Darie Cover of Killing me Softly



Todays Video is from an Artist and very Dear friend who has been so good to me and indeed the MOB RADIO this young Lady gives back so much only seems like yesturday since she was Artist of the year and is now very successful as a performer but still manages to take time out to pop into live shows from time to time to talk with her fans , and is such a true friend Daria was promoting her new Organal song when I kicked Started this Channel 4 months ago and Actually took time out and personally asked people to help me like what huh how nice is that Thank You Daria now ive the real and it is a real Honor to be Bringing you this once again tks Daria and hey guys go check out Daria,s Channel and Like and Subscribe if its new to you well get ready for hours of one the most Amazing  Artists I know and have had the plesure in part taking of the Journey that is Daria Stefan why not Join us  you will be so glad you did Thank You all for your Support I love you guys :)


Comments