Rosie Byrne Live Cover All I Want from Grafton Street Dublin

I think Rosie will be one of the Greats was on her Channel making sure I had all the up to Date Info for all you lovely people when I see a Video that just left me feeling very much alive and well, then I looked at another Video which Rosie said changed her live well the Gig she was at and I taught wow Rosie said she wrote for Days on end after it. I have heard many of Rosie's songs live and wow can not wait for her to release them this is not an Orginal but it is a Taste of what is to come and I am in no rush, let the Journey be a long one so we can enjoy Rosie Byrne Music for Decades to come hope you are all well and safe and thank you for watching :) and Rosie Thank You for the Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC30ASteZZ8hRehRRpfSrvZA

Comments