Together We Stand by Wanda Ryan Dedicated to Gerry Mark RIP

I was slow to react to this until I talked to Wanda and it made me think OMG Wanda really has lost a very very very dear friend and it hit her hard it made me think about my friends past and present and especially the one that really always seems to be there for you, and I taught well maybe we all should try to be that special friend to all our Friends for all friends are special to us maybe not in every day but enough to be called friends and well when friends stand together it does make life worth it and more fun so thank you Gerry for helping me to remember that and to Wanda I say you have not lost a friend because really you never do esp one that Special the one who is always there because he still is look in your heart see :)

Comments