Live Breathtaking Performance of Praying by TIANA Audience Captivated by...

I knew what I was doing when I decided to help promote TIANA but did not expect this young what to me despite her intelligence is a child have this profound effect on me and she is nothing more than a Child even if she is beyond her years and she is this is a class A student that excels in everything she does, but one with a very amazing talent big heart and wonderful soul and loves to bring joy and happiness through her singing, This is a live performance in which you can see feel and hear the message so intensely does TIANA get into it you can feel her and therefore can not mistake this song has a message and here it is given with all her heart and soul to you the viewer and to those lucky enough to have seen this live omg what I would not give to be there for something like this decided Romania is going to see me again and soon enjoy and thank you for watching and indeed supporting this Channel hope you are enjoying the changes be well be safe and be happy Peace to All.ESP in Ukraine
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6DEdtuIzZ3lv2rOpbyxx6Q

Comments