Lets face it i just love your voice style character Chrisma i think your personalty is just perfect your a fire Cracker but very much in control i am not a fan of this song ohh sorry i am now least this Cover of it infact i am going to make this my Video of the Month why who needs fancy Camara work when you got the Face Expressions of Maia Malancus this Kid is going to be A Mega Star :) Well told you my Video of the Month for August check out my Blog to learn more About the Amazing Maia Malancus xo . who by the way is a great supporter of MOB so thank you Maia .
Yep i said all that on You tube i was so taken by this Maia is fast becoming my well what can I say I just love everything about her and really whats not to love seriously this Girl can Entertain you even without the Amazing Voice she has she is very expressive but not in your face her Dancing is good her Acting is Good her Singing is Amazing she looks Awesome and what a Journey so far am i a fan Hell Yea i am so check her out and see why i am so taken with her you be gald you did all links below .



You want More well then links Below Shoot me :)
https://www.instagram.com/maiamalancustefania/
                                                                     Call +40 744 688 912

Comments