Alice Tunney Live Cover of Riptide Grafton Street Dublin



I kid you guys not your going to be demanding more from this wonderful young Lady and OMG what a Lady Nice is Just not good enough of a word for Alice when I promised you all the best in new Artists this is what I was talking about and I have Loads least 6 more O baby you will be spoiled cause no matter what Alice Sang it was amazing her Taste is Amazing not mainstream at all well maybe but from the older Days have a Feeling Alice has an old soul but Amazing young heart cause she made me feel welcome and was nice to me before she even knew who I was , Please Like and Subscribe infact the best way and cost free way to Support new Artists Like Alice is to Subscribe it encourages them to Grow there Art and keep doing this cause trust me it was a cold Day on Grafton Street even with the warmth coming from Alice link Below Thank You For Subscribing :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7mb5jBgiJ_ey0EfeN1Ci6A

Comments