Maria Malancus Cover of Giddy On Up by Luara Bell Bundy



Been on Als New Artist Shows along time now I know like what one of the few Artists that is Actually on all 3 shows such is her wonderful Skill in entertaining actually never taught I would see Maia singing Country but here you go guys and another First is I am going away in September so this is a first upload from my Phone cause ive been saving some very good Videos to upload for you all when I am in Spain I mean have to make sure you guys get the best one thing to our Artists and Buskers for those Videos there is no way I can put up Links in Describtion least not that I know of but will be updated as soon as back in Studio anyway thats all in the Future emm an Idea for a Video there how to make a Video in the future lol Enjoy guys actually ytou will this Kid is Awesome :)
Show less




Comments