Jadyn Rylee and Mum Tara Lip Karoke Fun Video



I was contacted and asked to write about how the MOB Radio began and became what it is today for spencer magazine July Edition https://spencer-magazine.com/ and was so surprised of the number of happy feelings and pride I felt in the whole experience of it my hobby became a way to help Artists and in the end we all are like a very big family I got to thinking about Moments esp the ones where I meet very special people and became life long friends with them and it was music that brought us together especially the unsung heroes wish I had more than 400 words because I would have told them about Tara Giles an unsung hero and Mum to our Very own Jadyn Rylee who is the perfect representation of what we are all about Artist of the year 2018 and the Face of MOB Radio her Mum Tara and Dad Colin are a blessing to all who are lucky to meet them so thought I would share this with you its Jadyn and Mum Tara doing something fun together love you guys Enjoy

Comments