David Brennan Live Cover of Raglan Road by Luke Kelly Live from Grafton...



I am so so impressed and yet Amazed at why the hell this Amazing Artist with one of the best Voices for this style of music I've heard since well ever his just Amazing and will be talking to the Dream team about Brennan, why well let's just say no matter what he sings it is perfection OMG and so good live this guy should be mega and have it made, seriously folks I have got some amazing material for you all and yet I chose this for my Video for Today really know your going to love this and thank you all for subscribing and joining the family and a very big welcome to David Brennan

Comments

  1. What an impressive storyteller and unique voice of a far away land that is Ireland. God Bless you David Brenner and thank you for the sharing your gift with us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment