Jadyn Rylee Cover of Landslide by Fleetwood Mac feat. Sina, Mayte Levenb...



My Blogs of Late have been short well here you have Four Amazing Artists two of which you all know Sina and Jadyn especially if you listen to the live Radio shows and Mayte Levenbach and Chiara Kilchling all top class Artists are well known for there amazing Talents and we are so lucky to be able to share this with you all and I would like to point out I had nothing to do with this Video indeed you can tell its Mike Wilbury and Co's work and a special Thank You for allowing me Publish it here which reminds me anyone wanting a Video Shared Music that is send to me at mobradio@yahoo.com we will review it Advice and maybe even publish it on our Network Stay Well and Stay Safe Enjoy Folks  seamustraynor@725gmail.com send Videos here Thank You for Watching and Subscribing

Comments