Martin McDonnell Covers Parting Glass and upcoming Event Content

Martin is the salt of the Earth a true spark of a personality that inspires everyone around him to smile and be happy he encourages us all to share the gifts we have with others esp the Joy yep a real Man of the people this is a Flash Back to 2019 which would make him 17 here near enough I do hope you are all keeping safe and well miss you all and thank you for sharing with us. To my Subscribers thank you we have hit the 65k so 70k next can it be, but it is not just for Subscribing and watching it is for the Company sharing the Journey with me and the artists taking part by commenting and want to let you know you are friends and been here with me makes me feel less Isolated so yes Thank You and Enjoy Folks :) the upcoming Event Details is at end of Video :)  

Comments