Brinda Irana Live Cover of Feel by Robbie Williams Grafton Street Dublin...

Todays Video is Feel by Robbie Williams covered by the amazing Brinda and it actually reminded me why I do this and trust me for someone who is unwell this is hard what I do is enjoyable but still not easy the one thing I love about it is actually encouraging young Artists to be the best they can be and not be afraid of life but embrace it and share their talents with the world also I personally love to see people subscribe and when you do you encourage me and I love you for that so please Subscribe we are only just over 80 away from 70K which is amazing and will bring us to over 70% of ur target well my personal target and it is even a dream of mine hope you all have an amazing Sunday please stay well stay safe and enjoy thank you

Comments