MARYELLEN Empire State Of Mind Cover Cover for MOB Radio

I am sorry this is late reason do not know it was set to go up at 0600am as in 6am today not sure why it did not go up but the good thing is I get to tell you all at 2pm in one hour I go live right here to tell you all the wonderful news of what is happening on the Network and beyond seriously good stuff exciting and brilliant entertainment coming your way and please Denote to the upcoming Concert if you do not like Donating to Doc Entertainment then I will set up a private one which will be under my control so you know the Artists and Events cause be taken care of big thank you to our viewers and subscribers I love you all Folks and to MARYELLEN thank you for sharing your music with the world xo πŸŽΈπŸŽΊπŸŽ€πŸŽ™πŸŽΌπŸŽΌπŸŽΌhttps://paypal.me/seamustraynor1?locale.x=en_US

Comments