Ema Cilibiu Interview with LA Castillo for Mob Radio Network about music...

There are times in life well mine anyway when one wonders why really why do I bother with it all I am not well the odds are stacked against me even the people that seem to love and support me do not get what I am trying to do here, or even why I am trying to do it then I listened to this wonderful free easy style interview between two young and very wonderful people and I seen and heard why here is two girls trying to find there way in the world, and I suppose we all are really and I never expected to learn something from it and am very happy with Ema's Style of interviews because she does not just want an interview with you just for the Audience but because she too is a people lover and wants to share her love of the Arts music culture life, and learn from all the amazing Artists from all over the world what it is like for them to follow their dreams and work hard for change especially for the better of not just one but all both are not English speaking meet about three times yet you could see a friendship been formed and a mutual respect for each other which gives me hope and indeed a hope for a better future for all who follow their Dreams
Enjoy Folks and thank you for Subscribing here is the Denote Link and do not forget this Sunday we have Momento live Free Concert 6pm UK time 1pm USA est Time Denote here if you Thank You  can. https://paypal.me/seamustraynor1?locale.x=en_US

Comments