JADYN RYLEE mix FROM DJ Shea Wicked games Traitor Heart of Glass and more

I have to admit I really enjoyed doing this video really I have so many fived memory's of Jadyn and her musical journey which really is still in its infancy yes I dare say that because even with all she has done achieved and indeed the Magical Moments which are already part of history, yes there is so much more to come I remember to today the moment It dawned on me someone real special has entered the music world and souls will rise to hear her, I am very proud to bring you Jadyn Rylee for you all to enjoy I have decided to do more of these type of videos esp of Artists I respect and love working with let me know what you think and please subscribe to JADYN and thank you all so much for watching our videos Enjoy Folks. https://www.youtube.com/c/JadynRylee

Comments