TIANA-So Low Down (Official Music Video)

TIANA this  has amazing details which gives us an insight into how your mind works, this is actually a very brave move I am sorry that you feel the need to write a song like this, but on a selfish note glad you did and love the rhythm no real intent here but still I believe you are sending out a message to one or maybe two people out there lol just guessing LOL, On a serious note my favourite part is sweet like cookie dough, Sour like lemon, you’re always jelly, that’s why you don’t say hello , you don’t like me Ouch Hit me right where I don’t Care, that I was a piece of Cake something that you can take. This has to be a Jab at someone working in the music industry or at least involved with it, the music in intriguing pulling us into a Journey through your mind in which I have always admired even though it is a very young one you are also very very creative and very intelligent, Really the song is describing your experiences on your life journey so far and how you see them effect you and indeed other s around you so it would not be all about music, your description and hypnotic music makes us feel like we seeing your beginning then Middle then where you are now, very addictive very relaxing and really so calming and while it is not a happy song it sure makes  the mind see a lot of colours, and how you are taking control of your feelings  and now enjoying your projects even I can see that whatever even if I am wrong you are certainly in a better place now, I have to admire you for this is serious and yet very creative writing the music that comes from your soul is like I said earlier Addictive and beginning to Grow Evolve and take form you are the second Artist this week who has won my respect, one a full grown man with great skill and you 13 years old which really is 13 years young yes your real Journey is only beginning thank you for sharing with us your friends, and indeed the world was it worth the Wait Hell YEA as in Yes well worth it.TIANA you have taken it to the next level we can see your light already, that is what I love the most about you, the world is a much brighter place because you make it so more please J            

Comments