HER-2 (Cover by TIANA)

A new song from TIANA and a wowser and this certainly is different and another masterpiece of a video by Gabriel I mean this is so good I just love it, TIANA's dance moves almost captivate you as much as her singing one has to admire how she feels the music with every fibre of her body, TIANA enjoyed making this and done the mixing herself so this is a serious step in her musical direction, it quite literally means TIANA can produce with her dad a full video sound and mixing was all done by TIANA so this makes me happy as it is another step for TIANA in the right direction as her musical carrier grows her experience and understanding in music production does too and we get these amazing videos every two weeks, I, of course, love modern music and well all music think you all know this but it has to be good and this is very good thank you for sharing and bringing us another great start to the week I love it.✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Comments