The Greatest Show (Hugh Jackman & The Greatest Showman) - Cover by Noah-...

This is just as good as the build-up seriously, I really really enjoyed this you will too all of you will somehow, Noah has managed to pull together some of the most exciting new emerging and current new Artists to work on this project and to you will be a lot of familiar faces some we know as family, 
This makes me a very very happy Man when I see Artists pull together and work together like in this project I love it because it is the best promotion for the Artists, it is so good for the artists it is amazing and very good PR, you are working together instead of against and really this is what I keep saying when you do these relationships grow your rep grows and everyone is a winner well apart from the big corps who want to control you all yep loved it. Then you go and produce something like this which makes the viewer become a fan of you all great Job to all and people this is what I call real entertainment.    

Comments