TIANA-Karma is a Girl (Official Music Video)

Karma Is a Girl now this just has the right amount of feel-good vibes love the way it stays in your head and it makes one feel good cool and Alive all at the same time the music is like Medicine for the Head and heart and soul I think this will make the news it certainly has me saying, now this is what I have been talking about I told you all TIANA was not just another Artist and here is a taste of the future and it sounds amazing right I have went from Admirer and friend to your biggest Fan no wait I always was.

Be up Get up trying to do my thing stand up Stay up keep on Dreaming Big

Be up get up got to do my thing, Be up stay up got to do my thing Karma is a Girl she is always on the prowl  Karma is a girl she will catch you when you fall, Karma is a Girl she is always on the Move  Karma is a Girl and she has me in the grove what the hell do you say about a 13-year-old Girl who decides she can do it all herself, this is exactly when she has done all of it is her the music the Vibes the song the recording the mixing all TIANA.  THE ONE AND ONLY TIANA and if this is the kind of Karma we going to be listening to in the future then count me in forever, Trust me Girl you are the real deal and you will never have to show me the Door, but you can show me the floor because I love Dancing to this,   

Comments