Chill Lofi Girl Hip Hop Chillbeat/ Wonderhits Study Relax Be Happy Calle...

OK Time to share this out two days now, my latest instalment of Lofi Girl Hip Hop Music, my latest Channel is helping me to relax and I want to share this with you, I find music a great healer indeed certain music can inspire us Heal us and put us in a certain mood depending on the music of course, So many inspire me Jadyn Rylee, TIANA, Allie Sherlock, Keywest, to mention a few, but sometimes I want to just CHILL/ RELAX/ WORK/ be on my own and yet have company, Time to my self where I can daydream but yet be aware, Study and learn in comfort, In Other words, me time, and I now with the help of AI, I try to create Lofi Hip Hop based music, with slight extracts from life itself, yes I use the Elements of life, and bring them into the beat, this for me brings an altered reality into mine, or if your listening to the music then yours, I also like to use Chill effects with Elements of other Genre's of music, mixed to a fine artistory for the ear, bringing the mind into a totally Feel safe feel calm feel good musical enviroment, join me by Subscribing to Lofi Wonderhits and listening to our music because it is for us all of us to enjoy,So why not come on my music Journey and Chill with DJ Shea.

Comments