You Will Alway's Be My Hero Orginal Song by Ashley Marina



DJ Shea MOB RADIO s Song of the Month and Video of the Month :)

I know its the first time I think that ive given Video of the Month to an Artist not in our Network well now Ashley is and its her song yes she wrote it for her Dad Mark who must be the proudest Dad right now lol like this is just Awesome so good infact I am naming it as MOB Radio's Song of the Month thats right Folks its the best song ive heard so far this year so really its in the running for song of the year 2018 wow like everything to love about this song and what a Voice DJ Shea Says esp if your a Dad Check it out you be so Glad you did thank You :) xoxo Ashely Marina your Awesome xo

I want you all to please like And Subscribe to Ashley Marina You tube Channel Thank You

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8DcsBNy43IFMoBWsyRweOw

Comments