Emma Marie Orginal Song Masquerade

You all know who my top Artists are and believe me when you get into my Top Five you are more than Amazing indeed more than special and Emma is right there her soul heart mind spirit are all to be admired and really nothing is left out of her songs what a brave young lady she really opens up tells it as it is and really brings it home to us
A lot of Emma songs I have noticed of late come straight from the heart and with a Bang you know the ones that hurt us this song which had to live up to expectations after that last one we all know the one Like I Do and it does that not as hard-hitting but yes does make one feel alive as a songwriter Emma is second to no one her music is a Glorious as she is, and your personality and heart are felt in your work you my friend are a true artist in every sense of the word I can not wait to hear your whole Album and am so glad and grateful that you produced one when it comes to real music real people then you are the real deal. 
Please Subscribe to Emma it is an amazing way to support your Artist.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPAuVnKaFSuBjAJo3K_XDzQ

Comments